About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! My name is Michele and I am a stay at home wife. I'm married to a wonderful guy and we will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary this year. I have two great boys, Cody & Steven, they are both moved into their own places. I also have two German Shepherds, Firecracker and Bear. I'm using this year to work on getting fit and healthy and also to work on my crafty side. I've always been heavy and I would love to get into shape and lose some weight. I'm new to the crafty side of me!! I've been working on sewing/quilting and crocheting and have just joined the craft of the month club so I can try some new stuff. I will be sharing it all with you!

Friday, April 1, 2011

1st Embroidery Project

I've been wanting to learn to Embroider or Cross Stitch, so I'm going with Embroidering first.  My first project is Embroidering for Dummies.....lol

This is still work in progress and I will post pics when I'm done.

~~Happy Crafting~~

4 comments:

  1. hi Michelle i am erum from arts crafts n hobbies thank you so much for following my blog its an honer for me when some one considers my posts worthy of their time and attention,

    by the way now when you are following my blog then why dont you enter in my hand woven bead bracelet giveaway spring them ending on 20th April, you just have to leave a comment under the giveaway post and you will be included

    http://artscraftsnhobbies.blogspot.com/2011/03/100-followers-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered your contest, that is a pretty bracelet.
    ~~Happy Crafting~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Michele,and may I just say your beautiful just the way you are girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post, I do try to respond to all comments. Have a wonderful day!